Features and Benefits
With one of the lowest profile designs of all Horizon™ products, the Horizon 627 Lumbar provides excellent support and stability. Using the widely praised SlickTrack™ tightening system, the Horizon 627 creates circumferential compression proven to increase trunk stability for patients recovering from surgery or injury. The Horizon 627 is one-size adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 24-70 inches. Like all Horizon braces, the Horizon 627 Lumbar can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO for treatment of recurring back conditions.
Common Examples of Use
- Low back pain/strain
- Lumbar disc injury
- Post operative discectomy/fusion
- Disc herniation and degeneration
- IDET procedures
- Breathable mesh spacer fabric for increased comfort and stability.
- Tri-band technology system and integrated vertical stays provide stability and maintain structural integrity for effective compression and flexibilty.
- An anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support. FlexTab™ design disperses pressure and naturally conforms to patient anatomy for increased comfort.
- Easy to fit and adjust sizes. Use indicator references to quickly match up to waist measurements or pant sizes.
- Easy to locate and comfortable pull tabs. Bonded and stitched material increases strength and durability.